The 4th Annual Cincinnati Festival of Faiths August 22-29, 2021
“Compassion through Action: We are in it Together.”
Join us virtually for cultural, spiritual, and fun activities for all ages.
- 2021 Calendar of Activities & Registration: Learn more about this year’s events, view the full schedule, and register to participate.
- 2021 Official Greetings from Mayor John Cranley, Senator Sherrod Brown, and Senator Rob Portman
- Get Involved: Volunteer, become a sponsor, or donate
- Celebrate this year’s Festival Supporters and Participants
- Meet the 4th Annual Festival of Faiths Co-Chairs & Steering Committee
About the 4th Annual Festival of Faiths
This year’s activities will include representation by several of Cincinnati’s diverse faith groups and their leaders.
Presently, more than 50 civic leaders and representatives of our region’s diverse faith traditions are again collaborating as planners of this year’s 4th Annual Cincinnati Festival of Faiths.
The Festival is our community’s most inclusive gathering of area religious groups, involving more than 30 distinct faith traditions representing 14 world religions.
The Festival’s purposes are to showcase our community’s rich religious diversity, remind us of religion’s contributions to our community’s quality of life, and to demonstrate the unity of our interfaith community.
More details to follow. For the latest updates and information, please follow EquaSion on Facebook and/or Twitter.